life and love

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I liked this and thought I'd share it with you

Today's Daily Word - Thursday, March 16, 2006
Heart Blessing
As a center of God's life and love, my heart beats in a strong and steady rhythm.
Every second of every day, my heart is beating to the rhythm of life. My heart also represents a center for receiving God's love and expressing it to others.
I bless my heart today and give thanks to God for this powerful organ that is so vital to my health. I envision it beating strongly and steadily, pumping life-giving blood throughout my body and carrying vital oxygen to every cell.
I envision my heart healthy and whole. My calm thoughts and words of love strengthen my heart, blessing it with health and wholeness so that it is continually renewed.
As a center of God's life and love, my heart blesses me with health and blesses others through my words of love and acceptance. Every beat of my heart is an affirmation of God's life and love active in and through me.
"Out of the believer's heart shall flow rivers of living water."--John 7:38

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home