life and love

Saturday, June 17, 2006

When life is smooth

It is just that time in my life when everything is just falling into place miraculously.
First, I got myself a scholarship which covers 100% tuition for my masters degree in the UK.
So I am off to the UK this September.
Then, getting my student visa was just straightforward. Got it in a day.
And I still have a chance to make a bit extra cash at the place where I've been working. So that means having a good amount to take with me, so easing financial stress
And things are looking bright on the romance side. Well maybe it's a bit early to brag but so far it looks promising.
See what I mean. I guess this is what is termed as ' being in the flow'. I don't mind living like this always with everything working out effortlessly.Going to the UK means a chance to do what I really want to be...... a writer.
All I can say now is 'Thank you God'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home