life and love

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's been a while. A lot has happened since my last blog. For starters I am now in the UK, Uxbridge to be specific(outer West London). At times I still can't believe it. Been at Brunel University now for just over a month and can safely say I am settling in nicely. Come to think of it, I have just gone through 'culture shock'. But glad to say I am feeling good now and looking forward to a great time here.
I am studying for a Master's in Creative and Professional Writing. And my lectures are on Wednesdays only so I can play the rest of the time.Yippie!
Been sleeping a lot here and I need to break out of that cycle. Don't want to waste my life sleeping . Well, I am struggling coz when the alarm rings I just switch it off and go back to sleep. Not giving up yet. My ideal should be waking up at 6.30am , going out for a 30 minute walk, taking a shower and then eating cereal. Only then can I switch on my computer and do my reading. Perfect!

2 Comments:

  • so you are in uxbridge.. that's picadilly line.. are you attending any church? our main church is in hammersmith tube station , near.. it's chinese church in London..we are having anniversary this coming sunday and a fund raising concert.. you interested to come? We can meet..

    By Blogger irene, At 5:06 AM  

  • Hi Irene. Thanks for the invitation but I can't make it this Sunday. I am attending church here in Uxbridge but have also been invited to attend my friend's church in London this Sunday.Hopefully we can meet some other time.That would be great.

    By Blogger Tari Nyach, At 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home